Grand Rapids Uncontested Divorce Lawyer
Looking for an uncontested divorce lawyer? The Grand Rapids divorce lawyers at Krupp Law Offices P.C. can help you and answer your questions about an uncontested divorce. If you are facing an uncontested divorce, a good divorce lawyer can answer your questions, and complete the documents for your uncontested divorce. Having the right divorce attorney can relieve your stress. Our divorce lawyers have over 85 years of experience. If needed, our attorneys have extensive divorce trial experience. Fees to retain a divorce lawyer for a divorce case can range and from 1,000 dollars to as high as 3,000 dollars. It is extremely important to retain the services of an experienced lawyer in the area of uncontested divorces. In the area of uncontested divorces, cheaper is not better.
CALL FOR A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION AT 616-459-6636
What Is An Uncontested Divorce?
People often times use the term uncontested divorce to explain that they need to get divorce and they are in agreement on the terms of the divorce. An uncontested divorce is less expensive than a contested divorce involving extensive litigation. An uncontested divorce still need to proceed through the courts and end with a final judgment that everyone signs. It is possible to do this without a lawyer but it is not a good idea. An attorney can ensure that everything is drafted correctly and set all your court dates. This can typiclly be done at a low cost considering the life changing event that you are facing and the amount of assets you have.
Additionally, decisions regard the children and child support need to be drafted correctly to avoid future disputes. A well drafted judgment eliminates future problems. We can draft the divorce documents the way that you want them drafted. We can get the job done right for a low cost. It is worth the low expense to have things done correct. Unfortunately, sometimes people are mistaken about the "agreement" or there are terms that were no discussed or agreed upon. A good attorney can explain what is at issue and help you reach an amicable agreement before extensive fighting starts. This also saves you attorney fees and costly litigation.
How Do I Get Started With My Uncontested Divorce?
If you are facing an uncontested divorce, a good divorce attorney can answer your questions with straight talk. Having the right divorce attorney on your side can relieve your stress during this difficult situation. Our attorneys have over 85 years of divorce experience. If you need it, our attorneys have extensive divorce trial experience including property settlements, spousal support, alimony, child custody, and other serious divorce related issues. Typical fees to retain attorney for a divorce case can range and from 1,500 dollars to as high as 5,000 dollars.
Considering the seriousness of this life changing event, it is extremely important to retain the services of an experienced attorney in the area of divorce.
Krupp Law Offices P.C. is located in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan and has the right divorce attorney for you. We represent clients in all divorce matters throughout West Michigan, including the cities of Wyoming, Jenison, Grandville, Grand Rapids, Byron Center, Holland,, Spring Lake, and Grand Haven, and the counties of Allegan, Ottawa, Kent, Barry, Newaygo, Montcalm, and Ionia.
GRAND RAPIDS DIVORCE INFORMATION:
- DIVORCE V ANNULMENT - Comparing Divorce and Annulment Process in Michigan.
- DIVORCE PREPARATION - What to do before you file.
- SEPARATION - What happens if I separate and don't file for divorce?
- FAULT DIVORCE - What is the difference between fault and no fault divorce?
- PATERNITY - How do I establish paternity and start support and custody?
- DIVORCE AND BANKRUPTCY - How does one effect the other?
- DIVORCE AND POST JUDGMENT MOTIONS - How do I modify my divorce judgment?
- DIVORCE AND ALIMONY (SPOSUAL SUPPORT) - How is spousal support determined?
- DIVORCE AND SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS - Is Social Security a marital asset?
- DIVORCE PROCESS - What is the divorce process?
- UNCONTESTED DIVORCE - What is an uncontested divorce compared with a contested divorce?
- DIVORCE AND RETIREMENT BENEFITS - What happens to retirement benefits?
- DIVORCE PROPERTY SETTLEMENT - How do we split up our assets and debts?
- DIVORCE MEDIATION - What is divorce mediation? How does it work?
- DIVORCE ARBITRATION - What is arbitration compared with mediation?
- DIVORCE AND MEDICAL DEGREES - How does a medical degree get divided in a divorce?
- DIVORCE AND BUSINESS INTERESTS - How do we divide a business?
- DIVORCE - PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENTS
- DIVORCE WAITING PERIOD - Is there a waiting period to get a divorce?
- DIVORCE AND PARENTING TIME - How is parenting time determined?
- MILITARY DIVORCE - How do I get a divorce if me or my spouse are in the military?
- DIVORCE AND RESTRAINING ORDERS - How do I get a Restraining Order?
- DIVORCE AND CHILD CUSTODY - How does the court determine custody?
- DIVORCE AND CHANGE IN DOMICILE - Do I need the courts permission to move?
- DIVPRCE - ISLAMIC
ASK A GRAND RAPIDS DIVORCE ATTORNEY A QUESTION
Christian KruppCEO & Founder
Christian G Krupp II was born and raised in Grand Rapids, Michigan.Chris attended Michigan State University and graduated in 1988.He attended Thomas M. Cooley Law School where he was a member of law review and one of the few students that had his law review article published.Christian Krupp graduated from law school with honors in the top ten percent of his class.His legal career started and Dykema Gossett, Michigan’s largest law firm.While at Dykema, he was involved in a diverse practice groups including the corporate, finance, and legislative areas.After leaving Dykema, Christian Krupp joined the Jackson County Prosecutor’s Office.
George KruppCreative Director
George Krupp was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan.He was admitted to practice law in 1961 and started practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1962 in the Kent County Prosecutor’s Office.After years of success in the Kent County Prosecutor’s Office in Grand Rapids, Michigan, George Krupp left for private practice where he has worked for over fifty years.Over his fifty years of experience he has represented thousands of clients in civil and criminal cases.