Grand Rapids Michigan Bankruptcy Attorney | Online Bankruptcy
GRAND RAPIDS BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY - ONLINE INTERVIEW
You can provide our office with information to file your bankruptcy three different ways.
1. PRINT AND COMPLETE THE INTERVIEW SHEET BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT. You can provide us with your information before you appointment by printing out and completing a PDF interview sheet. You can bring it with you to your appointment or fax it to our offices. The pdf is BANKRUPTCY PDF.
2. We can do a full phone appointment to review your financial situation. You need to make a phone appointment by calling the office.
3. You can just make an appointment and bring a list of bills (we do not need to see the actual bill) and a rough budget.
If you have any questions, just call and speak to an attorney. We will be happy to help you.
GRAND RAPIDS BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY
If you are facing financial problems, a good bankruptcy attorney is not optional, it is a requirement! Our bankruptcy attorneys can answer your questions with straight talk. Having the right bankruptcy attorney on your side can relieve your stress during difficult financial times. Our bankruptcy attorneys have over 85 years of bankruptcy experience. We can provide you with excellent bankruptcy representation.
Krupp Law Offices P.C.is located in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan and has the right bankruptcy attorney for you. We represent clients in all bankruptcy matters throughout West Michigan, including the cities of Grand Rapids, Holland, and Grand Haven, and the counties of Kent, Ottawa, Allegan, Barry, Newaygo, Montcalm, Muskegon, and Ionia.
Our office can help.
GRAND RAPIDS BANKRUPTCY TOPICS:
- Should I file for Bankruptcy?
- Do I Qualify for Bankruptcy - Means Testing
- Nonbankruptcy options
- Bankruptcy - Attorney Fees
- Exemptions - What Can I Keep?
- Documents Needed for Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7, 11, 12, 13
- Common Questions Chapter 7
- Common Questions Chapter 13
- Business Bankruptcy
- Life After Bankruptcy
- 341 Meetings
- Common Terms
- Online Bankruptcy
- Foreclosure & Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy and Divorce
- Bankruptcy & Taxes
- Bankruptcy Courts
- Bankruptcy Links
- Debt Collection
- Michigan Exemptions
- Bankruptcy - Tribal Benefits
ASK A GRAND RAPIDS BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY A QUESTION
Christian KruppCEO & Founder
Christian G Krupp II was born and raised in Grand Rapids, Michigan.Chris attended Michigan State University and graduated in 1988.He attended Thomas M. Cooley Law School where he was a member of law review and one of the few students that had his law review article published.Christian Krupp graduated from law school with honors in the top ten percent of his class.His legal career started and Dykema Gossett, Michigan’s largest law firm.While at Dykema, he was involved in a diverse practice groups including the corporate, finance, and legislative areas.
George KruppCreative Director
George Krupp was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan.He was admitted to practice law in 1961 and started practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1962 in the Kent County Prosecutor’s Office.After years of success in the Kent County Prosecutor’s Office in Grand Rapids, Michigan, George Krupp left for private practice where he has worked for over fifty years.Over his fifty years of experience he has represented thousands of clients in civil and criminal cases.His primary concentration has been in domestic (family law / divorce cases) and criminal cases.