Grand Rapids Bankruptcy Attorney Documents Needed for Bankruptcy
GRAND RAPIDS BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY - DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO FILE FOR
CHAPTER 7 & 13
The bankruptcy attorneys at Krupp Law Offices PC can answer your bankruptcy questions. If you are facing financial problems, a good bankruptcy attorney is not optional, it is a requirement! Our bankruptcy attorneys can answer your questions with straight talk. Having the right bankruptcy attorney on your side can relieve your stress during difficult financial times. Our bankruptcy attorneys have over 85 years of bankruptcy experience and are located in Grand Rapids Michigan. We can provide you with excellent bankruptcy representation.
CALL FOR A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION AT 616-459-6636
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY CHAPTER 7 & 13
There are a number of documents that we need to prepare your bankruptcy schedules. Thes typical documents are as follows:
- List of your creditors (name address and approximate amount owed).
- The last 2 years of tax returns (4 years if it is a chapter 13)*
- List of all vehicle titles that are in your name.
- Copy of your auto insurance.
- Copy of 6 months of pay stubs or a printout of your wages.**
- Copy of the Deed, Mortgage, and State Equalized Value (SEV), and proof of insurance for all real estate you own..
- Copy of the last 4 months of bank statements for all accounts..
- Copy of the last retirement account statements.
- There may be other documents. We will give you a list at your first appointment.
* You can get your return from your tax preparer or the IRS can give you a tax transcript if you do not have your returns.
** If you are self employed we need a monthly income and expense statement. For social Security, your bank statements have your amount.
GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEYS
If you are facing financial problems, a good bankruptcy attorney is not optional, it is a requirement! Our bankruptcy attorneys can answer your questions with straight talk. Having the right bankruptcy attorney on your side can relieve your stress during difficult financial times. Our bankruptcy attorneys have over 85 years of bankruptcy experience. We can provide you with excellent bankruptcy representation.
Krupp Law Offices P.C. is located in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan and has the right bankruptcy attorney for you. We represent clients in all bankruptcy matters throughout West Michigan, including the cities of Grand Rapids, Holland, and Grand Haven, and the counties of Kent, Ottawa, Allegan, Barry, Newaygo, Montcalm, Muskegon, and Ionia.
Call for a free phone consultation. Our office can help.
GRAND RAPIDS BANKRUPTCY TOPICS:
- Should I file for Bankruptcy?
- Do I Qualify for Bankruptcy - Means Testing
- Nonbankruptcy options
- Bankruptcy - Attorney Fees
- Exemptions - What Can I Keep?
- Documents Needed for Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7, 11, 12, 13
- Common Questions Chapter 7
- Common Questions Chapter 13
- Business Bankruptcy
- Life After Bankruptcy
- 341 Meetings
- Common Terms
- Online Bankruptcy
- Foreclosure & Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy and Divorce
- Bankruptcy & Taxes
- Bankruptcy Courts
- Bankruptcy Links
- Debt Collection
- Michigan Exemptions
- Bankruptcy - Tribal Benefits
Christian G KruppCEO & Founder
Christian G Krupp II was born and raised in Grand Rapids, Michigan.Chris attended Michigan State University and graduated in 1988.He attended Thomas M. Cooley Law School where he was a member of law review and one of the few students that had his law review article published.Christian Krupp graduated from law school with honors in the top ten percent of his class.His legal career started and Dykema Gossett, Michigan’s largest law firm.While at Dykema, he was involved in a diverse practice groups including the corporate, finance, and legislative areas.
George KruppCreative Director
George Krupp was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan.He was admitted to practice law in 1961 and started practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1962 in the Kent County Prosecutor’s Office.After years of success in the Kent County Prosecutor’s Office in Grand Rapids, Michigan, George Krupp left for private practice where he has worked for over fifty years.Over his fifty years of experience he has represented thousands of clients in civil and criminal cases.His primary concentration has been in domestic (family law / divorce cases) and criminal cases.